Sydney’s leading recruiters
Trinity Employment is an Australian owned recruitment agency offering an unmatched selection of high quality candidates Australia looking for new career opportunities. Built largely on referral, we pride ourselves on the reputation and customer focus approach of our specialised recruitment consultants. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and France, we represent a variety of candidates and clients across a range of industries. Whether you’re a candidate engaged in job search or a business looking for the right person, we offer a multitude of high quality solutions to suit.
Visit our office to find out more about the career opportunities offered by Australia’s leading recruitment agency.
Who we are
Our team stands out as leaders in the industry. With over 20 years combined experience, we’re a team of leading recruiters who understand what you’re looking for. As skilled human capital retention experts, we boast some of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry. We work with experienced and professional people who are eager to take the next step in their careers.
What we do
Our recruitment consultants are committed to finding the right person for your business. We succeed where other industries fail, offering candidates who are dedicated to finding new opportunities to build their careers. Our corporate philosophy is availability to candidates and employers at all times to ensure a clear line of communication and understanding. We act honestly, ethically and openly to provide you with high quality employment solutions that match your needs.
Our recruitment consultants specialise in a range of growing industries across Australia and internationally. We take the hassle out of finding an appropriate candidate and let you focus on your businesses objectives. Our team takes the time to understand what you’re looking for in a candidate and selects the right people from our extensive database. With each of our consultants specialising in different industries you can be confident that you’re dealing with someone who knows what you need for your business to succeed.
Why should you use Trinity Employment Pty Ltd
- Hire only proven talent
- Reduced HR Costs
- Maintain low turnover
- Flexibility to ramp up and slow down team size
- Reduce HR administration
- Reduce time spent on recruiting
- Enjoy a “no stress” hiring process
Jobs Of The Month
1. Care Manager - Aged Care
A Care Manager role with a twist... This fantastic opportunity to work in large facility with direct support from the DON and executive management. You will be working as a Care Manager but also across education, quality and lifestyle programs.
As the clinical expert you will be the first point of call for the day-to-day clinical running of the home. You will work closely with your staff and other managers to identify need and develop, then implement training programs and educational sessions.
The perfect candidate: With a high level of clinical knowledge you will be experienced in mentoring and leading all levels of staff to increase clinical quality and standards. As part of the management team your people skills are second to none and you have the ability to influence and drive staff to achieve clinical goals.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Previous Care Manager experience
- Exemplary communication and presentation
- A passion for Aged Care and improving the lives of residents
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Knack for realising educational shortfalls and preparing programs to up skill clinical staff
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Business Systems & Learning Asia Pacific
About the Role An exciting new opportunity has become avaialble for a suitably experienced and motivated Business Systems & Technology Trainer to join our Learning department. The successful candidate to fill this role will report to the General Manager Business Systems & Learning Asia Pacific and will be responsible for implementing and delivering training to assist in developing skills to be productive in their use of IT, Communications, and Business Systems. Although this role is based in Australia, it will be responsible for training the Asia Pacific region which will require regular travel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up to date knowledge of information systems and related business processes to ensure training delivery is of the highest quality
- Deliver effective training programs in a class room setting or through an e-learning environment
- Develop course materials such as handouts, user manuals and training exercises
- Develop training manuals and conduct and interpret training needs analysis • Develop training evaluation tools and metrics to report on the effectiveness of training programs
- Contribute to the development, design, and implementation of Corporate induction programs
- Report regularly on the business value of holding training sessions
Skills and Experience
- Previous industry experience in IT
- Demonstrated experience in delivering IT&T systems training
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering Induction programs
- Strong communication and presentation skills • Highly motivated
- Relevant IT/Training Qualifications preferred
3. General Practitioner – Sydney, Melbourne Hugh Dollars
As a General Practitioner You will have a strong focus on:
- Family medicine
- Women's health
- Student mental health
- Travel medicine
The successful candidate will be a dedicated individual that enjoys working in a team environment and providing exceptional patient care.
- Current APHRA registration
- FRACGP or ACCRM
- Excellent supporting references